General information & guidelines
Please bring your stock and a flash drive with your .dxf file.
Fast cuts take about 30mins, standard 1hr, and longer 1.5-2 hours.
- Minimum thickness of material is 0.15″. Plywood can be used to bring a material up to this thickness
- Plywood or other supporting material is suggested for brittle materials such as acrylic or materials at risk of delamination
- Max stock size is 28″ x 30″, max cut size is 26″ x 26″
- Minimum hole size is approximately 0.075″, but this varies per material type and material thickness
- Our software can easily create layouts of a single drawing, however, extremely small parts will easily fall into the tank and be lost. If at all possible it is convenient to connect all parts with a small 0.15″ wide bar in advance